Indalco® Alloys considers the protection of health, safety and the environment a fundamental responsibility and a priority governing all of its operations.
We are dedicated to the protection of the health and safety of our employees, neighbors and customers, while minimizing our impact on the environment. In these areas, we will work to continuously improve our performance.
In support of these principles, we encourage employees to act accordingly:
- To adopt these principles for all related activities, products and services of Indalco®’s operations.
- To comply with all applicable legal and other requirements to which the organization subscribes.
- To take necessary measures to prevent pollution and conserve natural resources.
- To implement relevant emergency response plans and procedures.
- To communicate internally and externally our commitment to the protection of health, safety and the environment and provide training.
- To systematically evaluate and report on our performance through selected evaluation tools.